From 7:30am on the 8th of September Winger Hamilton will move to Covid-19 Alert Level 2
Dear Valued Customers,
It’s Alert Level 2 in Waikato again but Winger Hamilton are more prepared than ever to ensure your safety while following all Government Guidelines.
Everything from servicing to test drives is still up and running! Please find specific information below. You can contact us by phone or on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns before visiting Winger Hamilton
We will always make arrangements for our higher-risk clients, or those with compromised immunities. Simply let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
All dealership visits must be registered on the NZ Covid Tracer App or recorded manually. Please download this application onto your smartphone in advance. Alternatively let a member of staff know you need to sign in manually during your visit.
VISITING OUR DEALERSHIP:
Entry to our Hamilton Dealership is possible while Level 2 is in place but under new Alert Level 2 guidelines masks must be worn at all times. We have implemented processes to keep you safe across all our departments (sales, service, parts, and finance).
Any previously scheduled appointments can be accommodated but if you are feeling sick or have been asked to quarantine please cancel your appointment.
Please also allow for extra time when visiting our dealership as we ask you to check-in with the Covid-19 Tracer App, sanitise on arrival, and social distance while on site. Signage has been provided around the entrance of the dealership for your help and guidance.
One additional note – the coffee machine in our customer lounge will be out of use during Level 2.
Operated from the small front door of the dealership when entering building. Masks must be worn at all time. One person in building at any one time for the parts department
Some simple procedures are in place for people with service bookings:
- Please follow the clearly marked path into the building stopping on the “stop signs” located on the floor as people in front of you move along to the next one until you arrive at the counter.
- One person per booking. Masks are mandatory for everyone’s safety please leave one key only when you are handing over your car keys.
- Loan cars will be limited to 10 only and must be returned by 4.30pm on the same day to allow us to have them cleaned and ready for the next day’s use
- Our coach will be running but limited to 4 people only plus the driver on a first booked basis
- We apologise in advance if we can’t supply a loan car or a ride for you but this alert level like all has its limitations.
SALES, FINANCE & TEST DRIVES:
Some simple procedures are in place for people with visiting for vehicle purchases or test drives:
- Please enter through the front showroom door (facing PlaceMakers) this will be the only door open, please use the Covid Tracer app on your way in, and also wear a face mask at all times.
- Please comply with good social distancing and remain 2 meters apart where possible
- Test drives will be completed with the sales person in the back seat and all occupants must have face masks on.
WINGER MOTORS COMPLIANCE:
Winger Motors will be maintaining the highest standard of social distancing, hygiene and sanitising practices.
We will using a Duraseal water based non-toxic sanitiser that kills 99.9% of bacteria for up to 30 days on all touchpoints and after every contact to keep you and your bubble safe. We also use disposable seat covers in all vehicles during this level and the use of PPE is available to our staff for your peace of mind.
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping to keep you moving during Level 2
Winger Motors Management
(07) 838 1249