Features Box Outback 2.5 Sport 5-Star ANCAP Safety Rating, 7 SRS air bags, EBD and brake assist, Adaptive cruise control, Pre-collision braking system, Lane departure warning, ISOFIX & child seat anchors, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Fog lamps with daytime running lights, Dusk sensing headlights, Roof rail & rack system, Rain Sensing wipers
Annual fuel cost of $2,040 Fuel economy is 7.3L per 100km.
*NOTE Cost per year based on price per litre of petrol $2.00 and an average distance of 14000 km
MY20 Outback 2.5 SLT. The 2.5 boxer engine produces 129kw of Power while only averaging 7.3l per 100km. Combined with its Subaru Symmetrical AWD
this truly gives you the confidence in motion to get through town or hit the far reaches of New Zealand.
The Outback continues to deliver piece of mind with its 5 star ANCAP rating and Subaru's famed All Wheel Drive System. Winger Subaru is the largest Subaru dealership in New Zealand
combined with approved satellite Subaru workshops around Auckland.
Eyesight - https://www.subaru.co.nz/why-subaru/safety
- 2.5 litre 129KW/235NM 4 cylinder Boxer
- SLT 7 speed auto with paddle shift
- Symmetrical AWD
X-Mode with hill descent
- Subaru Intelligent Drive
- Auto Stop Start
- 5-Star ANCAP Safety Rating
- 7 SRS air bags dual front
curtain & driver knee
- Vehicle Dynamics Control stability/traction
- ABS braking with EBD and brake assist
- Ring-shaped reinforcement frames with side intrusion bars
- EyeSight preventative safety technologies
- Adaptive cruise control
- Pre-collision braking system
- Pre-collision brake assist
- Pre-collision throttle management
- Lane departure warning
- Lane sway warning
- Lane keep assist
- Lead vehicle start alert
- Full lap & diagonal safety belts
- ISOFIX & child seat anchors
- Black cloth trim
- Height adjustable drivers seat
- Electronic park brake with hill holder
- Dual climate air conditioning with rear vents
- 6.5-inch touch screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- CD/FM/AM/MP3/Bluetooth 6 speaker audio
- Rear camera
- Remote central locking & immobiliser
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- 213mm ground clearance
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Fog lamps with daytime running lights
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Roof rail & rack system
- Rain sensing wipers
- Tinted glass
- 3 year/Unlimited km warranty
The Crossover SUV that started it all still does it better than anyone after 25 years in the business. A triumph. Stuff
Outback grows a little
adds refinement and convenience features yet remains true to its dual-purpose
Glen at Wingers Greenlane made collection of my new car very special and lots of fun. Glen also suggested some things that I hadn't considered and am stoked that he did (Dura Seal - wow, it’s amazing!).
To get priority option on this vehicle, complete your details and a consultant will be in touch within 30 minutes of normal working hours to arrange a test drive. If you wish to secure the vehicle, we can take a deposit over the phone. Should the vehicle be out on a test drive, you will have next right of refusal.
To get priority option* on this vehicle, complete your details below and one of our consultants will be in touch within 30 minutes of normal working hours to arrange a test drive. Our online consultant will be able to take a deposit from you over the phone, should you wish to secure this vehicle.
*Should the vehicle you selected currently be out on a test drive, you will be the next priority in the queue.