WANT TO GET INTO THE ALL-NEW D-MAX? NO WORRIES!
With Isuzu No Worries, you can drive away with total peace of mind, knowing you have an Isuzu Assured Future Value locked in for your vehicle. Not only will you have the certainty of low fixed repayments, but you’ll also have three great options at the end of your agreed term. Plus you can renew at any time. It all means you can enjoy a new Isuzu more often.
THE BENEFITS OF ISUZU NO WORRIES:
Your regular repayments are set and Isuzu Assured Future Value helps you get into a new vehicle for less.
Choose your contract term, agree your kilometre allowance, and at the end of your term (provided certain conditions are met) you have three great options, meaning you can enjoy a new Isuzu more often.
With after-sales care to keep ownership costs low and confidence around your vehicle’s future value (provided the return conditions are met).
WITH ISUZU NO WORRIES YOU’LL HAVE A HASSLE-FREE FINANCE AGREEMENT PLUS AN ASSURANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON THE MOMENT YOU DRIVE AWAY.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Start by selecting the model you want.
2. Choose the contract term which suits you best (36 months or 48 months).
3. Agree the annual kilometre allowance (15,000 or 20,000 km per year).
4. Choose your deposit amount (which also gives you the option to reduce your repayments to fit your budget).
5. We’ll then calculate the assured future value based on the total kilometre allowance and your chosen contract term.
6. At the end of your agreed term you’ll have freedom to select a new option to suit you:
- Renew – if you’d like to upgrade to a new Isuzu, the equity you’ve built up will contribute towards your new Isuzu.
- Retain – if you’d like to own your vehicle at the end of your agreed term you can negotiate a new finance agreement or pay the balance to buy it outright.
- Return – if you decide to return the vehicle, then provided you’ve made all your regular payments, the vehicle meets fair wear and tear and is within the agreed kilometre allowance, you won’t need to pay the final payment, just the return fee.