We are looking for a motivated, passionate and driven technician to join our workshop at East Tamaki working with our Subaru and Suzuki brands. Our current team is driven and enthusiastic so if this sounds like you, don’t miss out on an outstanding opportunity for you to grow and further your personal career and development in a professional, supportive and fast-moving environment.
To be a successful part of our highly skilled and a great team you will need to work to a consistently high standard, have good time management skills and have a good command of the English language, both written and verbally.
This is a full-time permanent role and will include weekend work on Saturdays on a roster basis.
You must have…
• A recognized trade qualification with a minimum of three years’ experience in a dealership environment
• A Warrant of Fitness Inspectors certificate is preferred
• A current and clean driver’s license
• A positive, determined and aspirational attitude
• The ability to work to a consistently high standard with time good management skills
• A strong team ethic and a willingness to share and seek knowledge in a supportive environment
• Good command of the English language, both written and verbally
• The ability to communicate and manage technical support platforms
• A good standard of personal presentation and tidy work habits
In return, we offer:
• A remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience
• The reassurance of working within a long established and progressive company
• Good working conditions
• Increased opportunity for career progression as available within the group
• Access to the latest product repair information and technology
If you possess all of the attributes above and want to part of a great company, please send your CV or phone our After Sales Manager, Aaron Day. Phone 027 8722 401 or send us an email.